Saturday, February 21, 2009

a rant...

Do you know what I hate? (I'll give you a hint, it took me seven tries to type this properly)

Give up?

OK, I'll tell you...

I really completely and utterly hate ergonomic keyboards- especially the Microsoft ones the ITS has decided to put open every single fucking computer at the university. All of the keys are in a slightly odd position, all different sizes and fucking curved! The left hand shift is tiny, it's like the tiniest key on the bloody thing and one of the most important!

*in mocking voice* 'hey, I have an idea, let's design a keyboard where the space bar is a tiny button on the bottom that you need a pin to push! And how about every time you press the backspace it electrocutes you... ooooh, and how about each time you press the tab key, a snake pops out a bites your finger... that'll teach you to use paragraphs... '

Idiots! I'm not sure what I hate more... Microsoft for designing the damned things or ITS for fucking buying them and putting them on every computer in the University!

GRRRRRR!!!

No comments: